Have you been struggling with trying to figure out what you should be eating to make your body more alkaline? Have you been spending hours making shopping lists and meal planning? Do you find it challenging to stick to your diet plan?
To make shopping and meal planning easier for you, I have partnered with Allison Schaaf at PrepDish.com to help make your life a lot easier. She has created a 4-week meal plan specifically tailored to help you follow an alkaline diet and achieve your nutrition goals. This meal plan provides everything you need to make shopping and preparing your meals simple and fun.
The alkaline diet meal plan will give you:
- Recipes for 16 dinners, 4 salads, 4 breakfasts, 4 snacks and 4 desserts so you can mix and match as you desire
- A detailed printable shopping list of every ingredient you’ll need for each meal, so there is no wasted food
- Step by step instructions on meal preparation, designed to all be done on one day to save you time
- Instructions for cooking each dish with an easy 5 to 20 minutes cook time
- Access to Allison’s newsletter and informative tips to make meal planning easy
In order to expand her nutrition knowledge, she attended Tufts Friedman School of Nutrition in Boston, earning a Masters in Nutrition Communications and becoming a Registered Dietitian. She then spent time traveling the world promoting almonds through her work at the Almond Board of California. Her favorite cuisine is Japanese, for the clean, fresh flavors and attention to detail that go into each dish.
When she is not cooking, she enjoys supporting local restaurants and farmer’s markets, hiking or strolling the beach. She also looks forward to her regular yoga practice to keep her cool, calm and collected. Allison always fits in plenty of travel and trips to visit friends and family and to inspire her cooking and recipe development.